Saturday, August 13, 2011

Vintage.

Over the past few days I've been spending alot of my time hunting down designer vintage shops and popping by, in hope of finding lightly used (not to mention cheap!) Manolos and Chanel purses.


Today I went to Labels or Love, a really cute shop with prices that ranged from about $50 dollars to about $2000. I pretty much freaked when I came across a $299 Louis Vuitton Speedy (very used, but who doesn't like that vintage-y look and feel, right?)Definitely going back.
I also found Haute Classics, an online Vintage/Classic designer pieces shop, with designers such as Alexander Wang, Chloe, Diane Von Fustenburg and more!


I'll keep you posted as I continue my venture to find cheap and gorgeous designer pieces.
And, here are some pictures from a couple of weeks ago, down at Cherry Beach with Anna !



xx-THEFASHIONSHRIMP

No comments:

Post a Comment