Saturday, August 27, 2011

Pradafur

I was walking around Holts a few days ago & something caught my eye.
Furry pink Prada bags. I had to rub my eyes because, truly I found it hard to believe Prada would make such bags. Even though I was a big shell-shocked at first, (mostly because I thought it looked like a Furby gone slighty wrong) but I've grown to love them, and dare I say, reaaaally want one. Or two. Or all.






If the totes were cheaper I would most probably buy one, but the clutch alone is $595. But the trend might trickle down to the more affordable shops, and then I will be able to walk down the street with furry arm candy on me. I really want to get me some yummy candy-hued faux-fur this fall.
 I still have so many pictures to share with you guys, I barely know where to start! But I promise they'll be up ... someday.


xx-THEFASHIONSHRIMP




No comments:

Post a Comment