Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Nebula.


Gorgeous, n'est-ce pas? 
I have a bunch of pictures on hold (e-mail is going bazerrrrk, I cannot get to them, but it should be fixed tonight...) but tomorrow I'll be sure to put 'em up.
Z & I have been going out on our little day trips, getting to know the city we call home) and haven't gotten too lost so far (OK, fine today it took us 1 hour to go to Bonjour Brioche but at least we got there after a while...)

We saw a guy in black overalls, funky hair and a pink bike, and I almost asked him if I could take a picture of him for my blog, but we decided that we had to make it more legit and show them some proof that I wasn't some creep, so tomorrow we're going downtown for some street-style pictchas! 

Goodnight darlings! 

xx-THEFASHIONSHRIMP



No comments:

Post a Comment