Monday, October 11, 2010

THEFASHIONSHRIMP.

It's Cancer Awareness month, go pink.
First post. 


*Well  this is awkward...* 


Alright, well I guess you're wondering who I am and what I'm doing.


I'm THEFASHIONSHRIMP, also known as Anna J. Stainsby, but let's stick to THEFASHIONSHRIMP, shall we? I wrote this blog to share my thoughts on fashion, art, style and trends (something I like to call F.A.S.T), to share outfits, inspiring places, people and pictures (Woah I'm on fire, check out that unexpected alliteration!)
Oh, speaking of unexpected, that reminds me, something that I like to say:


"Expect the unexpected", especially when it comes to fashion. I started saying it long beforea whole bunch of rotten people stole it from me, but oh well, what can you do about it?


Ok, I'll stop boring you and add a nicer post later :)


-THEFASHIONSHRIMP 

No comments:

Post a Comment