Thursday, October 28, 2010

Oh Anna.

I know she'll hate me for this, but I am literally in love with this picture.



I'm not sure what I prefer, the goggles, the smile or the colorful necklace. All of it I think. Forgive me Banana, you know I love you.

I'm sick and home from school, shamelessly wearing sweats, (I know what you're thinking- ''YUCK!'' and so am I, but what can you do, I don't want to puke on nice clothes.) 

Designers such as Louis Vuitton, Marc Jacobs and Stella McCartney consider the planet and go green (It has been said that green is the new black! Not sure about that but, oh well).
I'm loving the eco-totes despite their prices. (I'd rather pay a dollar at the supermarket than 425$ but you know...). What do you think about these green bags? In or Out?

I think they're a great green idea but the prices are really unreasonable. If they want more people to use reusable totes, lower your prices guys. No one cares if you're Ralph Lauren right now, we just need to help out the planet. We're talking about reusable grocery bags. Not diamond studded clutches.

xx- THEFASHIONSHRIMP

No comments:

Post a Comment