Monday, October 11, 2010

Apple Picking.

Hi there. 


I just came back from apple picking at Pingle Farm in Oshawa. Well, not really apple picking because when we got there, there were no apples left! Can you believe it? No more apples in an apple orchard.


Instead, we went through a corn maze, that supposedly was supposed to take 45 minutes, but since Rachel and I are such geniuses, it took us like 10. 
Anyway, here are pictures of us being all grown up and mature (please take note of the sarcasm) at the farm!











For some reason, I just cannot flip these pictures arond. So I guess you'll just have to flip your head around. Sorry for the inconvieneience (Fail of life, but it's oddly funny, so I'm just gonna leave it)
On our way back, Rachel and I decided we would ( I repeat, "like mature, grown ups") go to the Science Center next weekend cause there's this whole Mystical Creature thing going on. And hell we love mermaids and unicorns, so we're going no matter what.




I am wearing: Ray Ban glasses, a Robert Allan jacket, my dance leotard, a pair of old jeans and Vivienne Westwood rainboots.

You know what? The last picture really inspired me. How? You'll find out tomorrow.

xx -THE FASHION SHRIMP

No comments:

Post a Comment