Thursday, October 28, 2010

I wish I could be a Chanel-Gurl for Halloween.

Halloween is this sunday. I haven't been in Canada for 6 years and in my little Frenchie town, no one really celebrates Halloween so I can't wait to eat 10 pounds of candy, just like in the good old days.


Défilé Chanel 2011
Ok, so I wish I could be one of these girls sunday, but, well I might be a bit... *cough cough* broke after *cough*. 
I love the whole theme. It has something about it, that is just so... "Fairy tale-ish". Lemme tell you. Fashionista lives in the coldest place in the world. Let's name her Chanhassen. She wants to be warm and, well fashionable. So, she decides to go to Mr. Lagerfeld lugging a polar bear into his office and says: "I want a Chanel outfit. I live in the coldest place on earth. Do ya' thang'' she tells him, and turns around on her heels dropping the polar bear (Yep, she gets a tad ghetto at the end)
Soooooo, Mr. Lagerfeld makes her a WHOLE wardrobe to survive (fashionably) in the coldest place on earth. Ta-da, pleaaaaase welcome Chanel's Fall/Winter collection 2010/2011
Défilé Chanel 2011
Défilé Chanel 2011


I was going to be Karl Lagerfeld with a few friends but then we decided to be nerds instead. Just 'cause it was easier I guess. Don't worry, next year I'll be Karl.


xx-THEFASHIONSHRIMP

No comments:

Post a Comment