Monday, February 7, 2011

Nebula obsession.

OK, OK, OK...


I know what you're thinking... Nebula was cool when Christopher Kane had the stars all splattered over his designs in his ss10 collection. FORGIVE ME, but I still love Nebula. I was casually online and then I remembered his clothes, but god- his name!, it took me ages to find him, and a few minutes to find the price of his clothing. Man, I could never afford a measly tee let alone what I want most... a dress. *sigh*


Well! I didn't let that let me down, and for another hour I frantically searched for a way to somehow dye (I'm not really that dumb- just tired.) a fabric nebula. And then I stumbled upon a website where a woman had made a nebula dress herself! Like with fabric and all!


I have decided that the nebula dress shall be my project and with the help of a friend's mom (who, I hope will agree to embark upon this amazing journey toward my Nebula dress) who knows how to sow, I will one day wear that Nebula dress.


Next weekend I'll buy my fabric and find a pattern! I'll keep you posted!


*and just so you don't feel like you wasted your time on hearing my story, here's nebula, just in case you're living under a rock.*








3 comments:

  1. although people are now living and breathing f/w 11, i'm still stuck in s/s10 cause of this nebula craze! i'm agree with you, this thing is to die for!

    www.elusivenotions.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://www.blackmilkclothing.com/
    they make nebula clothing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. could you link the website that you found? i'd love to make some nebula fabric, i think it'd be fab to make some hippie pants out of it.

    ReplyDelete