Saturday, February 5, 2011

I spy with my cat-eyed eyebrowed Prada glasses...

Obsessed. Prada has done it again.
I am drooling over these glasses.
It's really a hate-the-whole-eyebrow-thing-Prada's-got-goin'-on, or LURVE-the-fricken-crap-out-of-it.


Man, I wish I could see the price tag, to be able to take out some money from the bank... But I'm going to New York soon, so I suppose I'll wait until I stroll down 5th avenue, (very casually as though I've 'been there done that', not, you know, shrieking and jumping on the heels I'll have to take off 20 minutes after we leave the hotel.)






OK- KMN.
I have just died inside. 
The glasses are RUNWAY-ONLY. Which means that only if by the luckiest chance in the universe, I tumble upon someone selling them (and God knows how they'd get them-or if they're real) that I would be able to et my hands upon them.


Since I was writing this article as I was researching, I had written a whole bunch of mouth watering things about the shades, you'll have to forgive me or killing all your hopes and dreams too, (I truly know how you feel.)


I shall now exceunt and curl up in a ball. (Or look for them like a hawk on eBay until I find them.)


xx-THEFASHIONSHRIMP

No comments:

Post a Comment