Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Get out your spring list babe.


OK- so a few of you have been asking me what I'm thinking about for this spring.
Listen to this- loose, flare pants (sorry Rach), bright colors, prints and a lot of crisp white. I'm thinking a bunch of droopy hats, Ray Bans, wedges (Miu Miu and Jeffrey Campbell especially) and some capes, shawls and blanket/wraps. And most definitely turbans. I know that it's a lot, but dare I say... minimalist..?


Here's my cheap and easy under $ 100 shopping guide for Spring 11. 

Sparkle & Fade Chiffon Trousers
Urban Outfitters
$ 59. 00

Studio Linen T-Shirt
Zara
$ 29. 00
Narrow Leg Studio Trousers
Zara
$ 59. 00

                            


American Apparel Wool Floppy Hat
$ 55.00




Deena & Ozzy Leopard Print Blanket Scarf
Urban Outfitters
$ 19. 99
Mango Trousers
$ 89. 00
Silk Front T-Shirt
Zara
$ 35. 90



xx-THEFASHIONSHRIMP

No comments:

Post a Comment