Saturday, January 29, 2011

On Jil Sander, and writing with freshly painted nails.





Personally, I love nothing more than laying on my stomach beside the fireplace with a bowl of fish crackers and fresh, crisp (you'll be hearing that word often in this post- don't ask, I often get these weird obsessions with words and use them whenever possible for weeks... I suppose 'crisp' is better than 'pharmaceutical'- don't ask how I got obsessed with that word, but I wrote it down everywhere. Moving on...) taupe (or Hot Coco as they call it) nails and writing about fashion.


Jil Sander.


I can't get enough of the crisp (yes, I went there.) white tops and her oh so colorful/silky/perfect/CRISP skirts and high pants.


The whole collection is so bright and poppy, and I love the contrast between the bright and shiny with the plain- yet so perfect somehow- and white, it works beautifully and really elongates the figure.










FROM TOP TO BOTTOM:


The Graphic- Ruffles-
The Minimalist- Ruffles- 
Brights- 
The Minimalist-














RTW SPRING/SUMMER 2011 (MEN'S RESORT COLLECTION)




xx- THEFASHIONSHRIMP

No comments:

Post a Comment