Friday, January 28, 2011

The Devil can't wear Prada if...

OK- so, I'm not the Devil, but I sure can't wear Prada if I can't-for the life of me- find the perfect Prada pure I'd seen in Holts about two months ago.
Not that I waaaas going to buy it, but I'm bored, and have nothing better to do but sulk and frantically search for the perfect (I tell you, it was the most perfect little Prada sling..) Prada bag.


It's orange, green and brown, which sounds weird but oh well, it's quite small, it's a shoulder bag (thin leather slingy strap) and says Prada on it in gold letters.
If by any chance you find it, PLEASE, PLEASE let me know :)


I know it's not affordable, but at least I can calculate how many years I'll have to save it to buy it ;)


xx-THEFASHIONSHRIMP







No comments:

Post a Comment