Wednesday, December 8, 2010

December Fashion Picks

Hey bloggers.


Alright, first, forgive me for not have been around. But the holidays are coming up, so pictures, nice outfits, you get it, I'll be here FOR YOU AND ONLY YOU.




Here are my holiday picks, the must-haves I HAVE NICELY SLATHERED ON MY CHRISTMAS LIST, AT LEAST 14 TIMES.
I will also be starting my christmas countdown of posts (starting on the 10th of December,) I will write a post a day, with a small gift or stocking pressie idea EVERY DAY UP UNTIL CHRISTMAS!
So be sure to read every day :)



MAXI SKIRT.

ON THE RUNWAY:


ON MY WISHLIST:
(ISN'T IT SIMPLY AH-MAZING?!)

               

(Asos maxi skirt)
A CAPE. YES, A CAPE. And I wanted a check one at first, but you know what, a plain one could be easier.




ON THE RUNWAY:





ON MY WISHLIST:



(Asos cape)
FUUUUUR. OKAY, I KNOW I WILL BE SHOT FOR WRITING THAT, BUT OH WELL, KILL ME I LIKE FUR. AND IT DOESN'T HAVE TO BE REAL, BUT IT HAS TO FEEL LIKE REAL FUR (I HATE TOUCHING FAKE FUR. IT JUST FEELS...FAKE)AND IT CAN'T LOOK TACKY.


ON THE RUNWAY: 





ON MY WISHLIST:





(Asos snood and scarf)
AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST... GOLD. I HAVE BEEN OBSESSED WITH GOLD THESE DAYS. GOLD SHOES, JEWELERY, WATCHES, BAGS... I CAN'T GET ENOUGH.





ON MY WISHLIST:


Image 3 of Timex 80 Gold Metal Watch
(Urban Outfitters' Silent & Noise Box, Asos Watch, Tom's Gold shoes, Urban Outfitters' gold shoes)




xx-THEFASHIONSHRIMP

No comments:

Post a Comment